Upstate New York
CB-Emmanuel Realty is an affordable housing developer that owns approximately 3,000 units of affordable housing. We are hiring an experienced Asset Manager to join our growing organization. In your role as Asset Manager, you will be reporting directly to the firm’s Managing Director. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing all facets of asset management for individual real estate portfolios owned by the Company;
• Assisting with various loan monitoring and compliance tasks which may include but not be limited to the following: completing portfolio reviews; providing financial analysis of portfolio; tracking and reviewing loans for compliance;
• Liaising with Banks, Governmental Institutions and Tax Credit Syndicators in all aspects related to owner reporting and compliance;
• Interfacing directly with property management firms that manage the Company’s portfolio to closely monitor and maximize the performance of the portfolio;
• Leading the refinancing process(es) of all projects deemed poised for refinancing;
• As needed, travel to portfolios to assess physical condition of the properties including overnight travel to Upstate New York;
• Other Duties and Special Projects as Assigned
• Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration (MBA) or related profession preferred however relevant experience may
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of software, such or Yardi
• High proficiency using software in particular Microsoft Office Suite and Excel in particular
• Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials
• Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liasing with multiple levels within an organization as well as external parties
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Employer sponsored health insurance plan.
A company sponsored 401k.
Paid vacation, sick leave and Company holidays in accordance with the Company’s policies.
The compensation described above, and all other compensation paid by the Company, will be subject to any applicable federal, state and local income and/or employment tax withholding requirements. Your employment classification will be Full-time, Salaried and Exempt. As an employee of the Company, you will be expected to devote your full time to the Company and not engage in any other gainful employment without the written consent of the Company. You will also be required to comply with all Company policies and procedures.